Online Privacy Practices: The First National Bank of Aspermont
Types of Information Collected
- Information that we receive from online applications, forms, or emails.
- Transaction information that you submit through our online banking service.
- The Internet address (referral site) which brought you to our web site.
- The name and version of your web browser.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time you access our web site.
- Pages visited on our website and the duration of your online session.
Reasons We Collect This Information
For our everyday business purposes:
such as to process your transactions, maintain your accounts, and respond to your online requests.
For security purposes:
such as to maintain a secure session, authenticate your computer, verify transactions, and detect fraudulent transactions.
For site management:
to improve the site navigation, resolve performance issues, tailor the content that we display to you online.
Sharing of Online Information
Protection of Online Information
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.